Manufacturer of complementary medicines and health supplements in Africa, Vital Health Foods announced that it has launched its new premium scientifically-formulated Vital Health Science range.
The range features a suite of health products that have been expertly formulated with high-quality raw materials obtained through a world-class sourcing process and subject to rigorous compliance testing in Vital Health Foods’ laboratory.
Vanessa Sew Chung Hong, Group Marketing Executive at Vital Health Foods said in a statement: "All the products are based on herbal ingredients; another key consumer trend globally and locally.”
“With more than 70 years’ experience, Vital is proud to be South Africa’s number 1 vitamin brand (IRI Aztec 2018). While our core range remains a firm favourite in South African homes, we are excited to offer a new range that caters to those who place the highest premium on their health."
The Vital Health Science range currently consists of five products:
• Vital Health Science Echinacea Purpurea is a western herbal medicine containing 900 mg Echinacea purpure a root powder, traditionally used to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections. Vital Health Science Echinacea Purpurea also contains Zinc in chelated form which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
• Vital Health Science Pure Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg is extracted from a specially cultivated ‘Rigel’ plant which contains up to 33 % more GLA than any other oil. The high level of this omega-6 fatty acid helps to maintain skin’s natural elasticity and skin barrier function. It also contains vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Vital Health Science Memory & Concentration contains high-strength fish oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. With added vitamin B12 and Ginkgo leaf extract, it improves blood circulation to the brain which supports concentration and healthy brain function.
• Vital Health Science Milk Thistle contains 255 mg Milk Thistle fruit extract providing 140 mg Silymarin per tablet. Silymarin has liver-protecting properties that assist in detoxifying the liver and maintaining healthy liver function.
• Vital Health Science Garcinia Cambogia contains a high-strength Garcinia cambogia fruit extract which helps to reduce the accumulation of fats in cells and assists with appetite control. Vital Health Science Garcinia Cambogia supports weight management, as part of an energy-controlled, balanced diet and active lifestyle.
The range is fully compliant with the latest legal requirements for complementary medicine in South Africa and is manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
The Vital Health Science range will be available at all major pharmacies, as well as from selected independent pharmacies and healthcare providers at a recommended retail price of R199.00.
Written by: Staff Writer.