Lenovo launches a new 5G gaming device called the Legion Phone Duel
Lenovo announced a new 5G gaming smartphone called the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel.
The device was made to enhance mobile gaming and streaming experience as it features up to 16GB RAM, dual batteries adding up to 5000mAh, and AMOLED touchscreen with a 144Hz refresh rate.
The device also comes with a charging cord on the side of the phone, allowing gamers to easily charge the device while playing in landscape mode.
The gaming smartphone also includes the Lenovo Legion Assistant, which provides virtual gamepads controls and keymapping tools with RGB lighting effects.
In terms of streaming, the phone includes mobile broadcasting and game recording, with a handy front-facing pop-up camera.
The Legion Phone Duel allows overlaying of the image on-screen with gameplay turning the smartphone into a streamer device.
Here are some of the specifications of the device:
- Processor: Snapdragon 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 12GB/16GB
- Onboard storage: 256GB/512GB
- Battery: 5000mAh (two 2500mAh batteries)
- Display: 6.65-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080) AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate
- Rear camera: 64MP main lens + 16MP ultra-wide lens
- Front-facing camera: 20MP
- Connectivity: 5G
Written by: Staff Writer.