First National Bank adds Mr D as new eBucks Rewards partner
First National bank announced that it has partnered with the food delivery service application Mr D to announce that it has made it the latest partner to join FNB's eBucks Rewards programme.
This means that customers can now earn and spend eBucks when ordering from the Mr D Food app with their qualifying FNB/RMB Private Bank Accounts.
FNB said eBucks earn and spend is only available on the Mr D Food mobile app. Customers will order from their favourite restaurants on the app, using their pre-loaded qualifying FNB/RMB Private Bank cards to pay.
Once the order has been placed, they need to opt in to earn eBucks by choosing the ‘Earn eBucks’ option and enter their SA ID number. The restaurants will then prepare the order, and a nearby delivery person will deliver it to the customer.
The popular food delivery service joins more than 40 eBucks Rewards partners across various retail and online categories.
Johan Moolman, eBucks Rewards CEO said in a statement that eBucks members can look forward to another "exciting new partnership" that will be launched in April 2020.
Meet the simple requirements specific to your FNB account to start earning eBucks, such as:
- Your account must be active - which means you transact - and in good standing, which means it's not overdrawn, in arrears, in default, and you are not undergoing sequestration or any legal process.
- Log in to the FNB Banking App at least once a month, using your own banking profile
- Have total monthly deposits into your Cheque account.*
* The monthly deposit amount varies per account.
eBucks Rewards made it into the top five most-used loyalty programmes in South Africa according to the latest findings of the 2019/20 Truth and BrandMapp Loyalty Landscape Whitepaper. The rewards programme is the only retail bank to enter the top five.
“We are very excited about this partnership with FNB and eBucks Rewards. A large number of our app users are FNB banked customers and we’ve seen these numbers grow exponentially by over 400% in the past 24 months. This collaboration means customers will now be rewarded for their orders or they can use their eBucks to buy meals from our assorted partner restaurants across South Africa,” said Devin Sinclair, CEO of Mr D Food.
Only the following FNB accounts can qualify for ebucks:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account or Credit Card
- FNB Premier Account, FNB Premier Credit Card or an FNB Fusion Premier Account
- FNB One Account
- FNB Private Clients Cheque, FNB Private Clients Credit Card or an FNB Fusion Private Clients Account
- FNB Private Wealth Cheque Account, FNB Private Wealth Credit Card or an FNB Fusion Private Wealth Account
- RMB Private Bank Cheque Account, RMB Private Bank Credit Card or RMB Private Bank Fusion Account.
Written by: Gabriella Steyn.